Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day...

MY DAD, MY Hero

Among my siblings, people would mostly comment that based on features "I am a Timbang " and I took after my dad...and it is true...I am proud to say that I am indeed a daddy's girl.


Growing up, I would always ask his opinion and approval on most of the things in my life...I was afraid of disappointing him. Boys were somewhat afraid to court me because daddy would do a "background check" on them. I remember the day when I introduced my hubby Gilbert to him as my boyfriend, dad had tears in his eyes...it was like I am already getting married or something...hahaha...thinking about it now makes me realize that dads would always be protective over their kids especially their daughters...and of course, who wouldn't be. I believe that they only want to be sure that whoever the lucky man we give our heart to is someone he could entrust his daughters. And I am glad he gave his OK sign...

Today is father's day, and I could go on and on talking about how our dad was a great father to us and how he was a father to my son PAOLO when my hubby is on board the ship to work. 
He was my rock...my hero...and I am proud that I am his daughter...I love you dad... 

 MY HUBBY, The Superdad

He might not be always around but every moment he spends with the kids is priceless.

He is the good cop in the house while I am the bad cop. When the kids are in trouble, they would always run to him so that they will be protected by the "evil witch"...hahaha


Kidding aside, I am thankful that God gave you to me because without you, I would not have the happiness I have today...I would not have a family...you, Paolo and Paige...you three are my life...
We love you...Happy father's day!

Any man can be a father.  
It takes someone special to be a dad.  
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment