Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's been awhile...

It's been a while since my last post...been feeling down lately because of the pain my molar is giving me. 
Decided to have it extracted and I am glad I did. 

It's been a week now since my surgery and I hope I will be able to catch up with all the things that needs to be kept up to date...

Primary School Assembly

Parents were invited for the assembly of the Primary department. And it was an added bonus that Paolo's class will be the one's performing. They had a mini skit about the Solar System. Paolo was the narrator and I am glad that he has improved with the way he talks in front of a crowd. Gone was the Paolo who talks fast and murmurs every word to the point that you can't understand anything he is saying. I was very much impressed by the way he delivered his lines. I am one proud mama right there and then. 

There was also an added treat when a music video was shown. He was one of the stars. They used the song "One Thing" by One Direction. It was so cool. I hope I could get a copy of it to share. 

And since he was so good in today's assembly. Mama Garcia gave him a surprise reward.


And Our Tree is Up...

It's just 34 days before Christmas and I am finally able to finish half of my house decorating. I started with the Christmas Tree because my little princess kept on bugging me to finish it. And here is our finish product. Oh how I just love Christmas...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment