Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13 of December

It's the 13th day of December, and that means we only have 12 days to go before Christmas

For Day 13 , it's M for MITTENS



Early in the day, I had to take little miss to her pediatrician for another round of check up. She was already recovering from last week's illness when she suddenly started coughing and having fever again. Just to be sure, I decided to let her see the doctor to minimize all the worries I have.

She has phlegm build up which she might have caught in school while she was still recovering. Now, it's another set of medicines for her and she was also introduced to Mr. Nebulizer. I thought we would have a problem convincing her to use it but since she already saw her Kuya use it the past week, she was like a pro...so for now, Mr. Nebulizer is my best friend in the house until this season passes.


Now I have one thing on my wish list, for the kids to enjoy the coming holidays illness-free. 

1 comment:

  1. oh no, even paige is now using the nebulizer!?!? get well soon paige!

    ReplyDelete