Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Party fit for a Princess...

February 2, 2013
McDonald's BF Southpark Branch

When we were in Singapore, birthday means sharing a cake with classmates in school, dining out or traveling out of the country.

Since we moved back to the Philippines, we have been invited and have attended numerous birthday parties and this made the little princess dream of having one too.

So...wish granted...A princess-themed party at McDonalds.


McDonald's have the license for the disney princess themed party so it was a no-brainer for us on which party venue we will be enlisting. And, it was a hassle-free party preparation for me indeed.

They took care of everything from the decorations to the food. I was also able to customize the menu for the birthday. 
  

The cake...
As for the cake, you could either ask them to also include the cake in your birthday party package or bring your own cake. Other branches don't allow any "outside food" to be taken inside the party venue but I was able to work out with them. There was only one condition, the cake can't be consumed/eaten at the party. Well, ok then...as long as I get to have a cake fit for the princess party.


Browsing dozens of blogs and a number of party services providers online, I was able to find SIDs Party Favors. Moms have been raving about them...they have affordable packages... so I decided to check them out. 


I called them up, told them about my ideas for the cake as well as the cake flavor. I decided to have a cupcake tower too so that guests can easily "bring" and enjoy the cupcake when they get home. 


The cake was A-ok. It tastes good. And I was very happy with the design concept.

Loot Bags...
a children's party wouldn't be complete without a loot bag. Although the loot bags are part of the package, I still decided to add. It feels great to see happy kids when they get their loot bags.






The party went well...from the food , the games, to the cake...and it was made extra special because people who are dear to our little princess were with us when she celebrated her birthday here in the Philippines. (for the first time...)









No comments:

Post a Comment