Thursday, August 9, 2012

The CASA is back...

After MIA for more than a month, I am finally back to my usual routines...not fully but still inching my way to the so called "normalcy" in my life.

We are back to our homeland, hubby has a new job posting so wherever he goes, the family gets to tag along. 

It feels good to be back, going back to the familiarity of how our life was years ago. But still, I get to miss the way we live our life in Singapore, the simplicity of it. Though we are back in the Philippines, we get to start all over again...as in from scratch. The past weeks were indeed hectic for us,...from moving to a new place, purchasing new stuff...applying for utilities...and the list just goes on. One small "hiccup" was the delay in the arrival of our things from Singapore, add to it the weather conditions as well as some "other things" that we had to deal with just to have our shipment released by customs. And if you are a Filipino, you would know what I mean by "other things"...:) It was really a headache having to talk to people who are offering you different reasons regarding to the delays. Total bummer. BUT we had to comply because we need our things. Oh, how I miss the efficiency of customer service in Singapore. 

Thank God the shipment was finally released and delivered with some opened boxes which they randomly picked and "inspected". Anyways, all they found were our clothes and my kitchen things. haha.

The house is still in a bit of a chaos, some boxes still needed to be unpacked. And it dawned on me that unpacking is way harder than packing. How I wish I get to use a magic wand or maybe find a magic lamp with a genie to help me put order in the house. wish, wish, wish ...

A lot have been put on hold for a month, hope I could have more energy to do the things I have been doing again...now, back to reality, some boxes are still in need of my attention...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment