Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A week after...


"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, 
love leaves a memory no one can steal..."
- Anon


A week has passed since our dear dad joined our creator.
Yet all of us are still struggling to go back to the normalcy of our everyday lives BUT it's just so hard...still can't believe that dad is gone. There is this empty space in my heart that longs to see his smile again and hear him call out my name...

Now all we have are 

         memories...memories that will forever remain etched in our hearts,
           values...values that we will carry on and pass on to our kids and       grandkids...

I don't know when we will recover from this heartache but what I know is that Dad is now in a happier place free of pain and physical suffering...

I love you dad...I will always be your little girl...


3 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathy to you and your family at this time of sorrow. He is in God's care now and what better care could we ever ask for him? Now I pray for your comfort in the days ahead. God bless you and keep you in His tender care and love for all eternity. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing Uncle so much. Let's promise to celebrate and honor the family members who have gone before us at our reunion.

    ReplyDelete