Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh September!

 



September has always been a month I look forward to, not just because it's my birthday month (15) but also my hubby's birthday month (17) and our wedding month (civil 17... church 18)...

Now, September would also be the month that Daddy left us and joined his Creator.



Happy Birthday Baby!

Papa Garcia also celebrates his birthday on the same month as I do! 
So he would always joke around when my birthday comes because we are of the same age for 2 days before he adds another year to his age. 

We usually choose one day to celebrate both our birthdays. 
Surprise each other with gifts.
It's so much fun to have the same birthday month.

11 years and counting!

This year, we celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary.
Wow, can't even believe that it has been 11 years since we first started writing our love story together...and I would love to continue writing it til eternity.

To my dear hubby, as I have always said...always remember that
"My LOVE will stand when all else has fallen..."

I love you and Happy Anniversary!


Wedding Day

Pre-Nuptial Photoshoot

February 2011

2012




No comments:

Post a Comment