Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Homelearning Fun...

recognition of colors and color words

I always supplement my kids school work with learning activities at home.
 
I always spend hours every night surfing the net for fun learning activities for my kids. I even joined a group of moms here in Singapore doing homelearning/homeschooling. 
I decided to have a mix of both Montessori and traditional learning methods.I want my kids to have the best of both :)

Making FILE FOLDER GAMES have been a hobby of mine lately. Call it a labor of love but I really enjoyed doing them. All you need are some file folders, cardstocks, double sided tape, and glue. 
The internet is a treasure trove of fun learning activities.Here are some websites which might help you start with File Folder Games:
File Folder Fun - have loads of free file folder games you can print out

File Folder Farm - free file folder games


Basics of making a file folder game - how to make a file folder game


matching activity with a File Folder game

sorting activity using erasers

No comments:

Post a Comment