Sunday, April 15, 2012

35 years of Love and Marriage!

“A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, 
tolerance and tenacity. 
The order varies for any given year.”

Quoted by: Paul Sweeney

35 years of Love and Marriage...Wow!

My mom and dad have always been role models for me to look up to. Be it to their marriage or on how they brought us up.

Whenever I feel down or having a difficult time dealing with the usual "ingredients" of being married, I always think of them...I always think about how they were able to handle their relationship. I know that every marriage is different but having my parents as role models helped me become a mature individual. It helped me become a better wife and mother.

I have a lot to thank my parents for...but the most important is about teaching us the value of family because with it, my siblings and I were able to be strong individuals able to face the world with our heads up because we know that we are anchored in our family' s love.

Thank you Mom and Dad.
Thank you for keeping the love alive between the two of you... 

Happy 35th Wedding Anniversary!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. 35 years old ka na rin nyan! hehehe!!! pareho pa tayo ng "keep the love alive" comment ha! wala nga lang akong blog...hihihi...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe another 35 years for us Lady...

    ReplyDelete