Friday, April 13, 2012

Fever on a Friday...

Friday the 13th....some people dread this day...I am not superstitious but it is still best to just keep my guards up...

All is going well until I got a call from the school nurse of Etonhouse...Paolo has a high fever and needs to be fetched from school. I immediately hailed a cab to do so.

Upon reaching the school, it was decided that we proceed to the medical center to see a doctor. Hubby was also able to excuse himself from work and meet us there.

Since it was late in the afternoon , I thought that there would be less people in the medical center...but I thought wrong...still had to wait at least an hour to see the doctor.

Diagnosis for Paolo was swollen tonsils, so some meds and an antibiotic were given. I asked the doctor if the fever was caused by infection of the knee abrasions he had last wednesday, Doctor said no.

Happy to be home now, Paolo was able to sleep. Looks like we will be on night duty to administer the meds. Hoping that my big baby boy feels better tomorrow :(





3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I feel bad about this...was it because of the night swimming? I guess u really know best when it comes to pao and paige...it won't happen again ate! Pao and i will listen to u...hope pao feels better soon...im missing him and paige a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't know the reason really...maybe he just needs to rest since he has not been sleeping early again...doctor also advised him to have healthier food choices...:)

      Delete
  2. Ngapapalambing lang... na mimiss ung TLC pangaasungot ni Daddy...

    ReplyDelete