Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Paolo had a "Bubu"...

I was surprised when Paolo arrived home from school with gauze bandages on both his knees. He handed me a Minor Incident report from the school nurse regarding abrasions on his knees.

Upon further "interrogation", he told me that one of his classmates kept on teasing him by pulling down his pants and that caused him to loose his balance and fall on his knees. Asked if he informed any on his teachers regarding the incident and all I got was a "NO." He said he could not locate his class teacher and that the PE teachers were busy.

I told him that if he was really concern about the incident, he should speak up and talk about it to his teacher. I advised him to still talk about it tomorrow because I can see that he is upset about the whole thing.

I also emailed his class teacher about it let him be aware of the incident.

It is always hard for any mom to see her kid being upset. If only I could make things better for him. But for now, all I could do is to tell him that some kids may be quite aggressive and playful in school and aren't aware that they are already causing hurt to others. The best thing to do is to always SPEAK UP.

On a side note, Paige was very much concerned about her Kuya Paolo's "bubu" that she told him that she will fight the boys hurting her Kuya because she is strong. I asked her how will she fight, her answer ..."I need a sword mom!" :)




2 comments:

  1. i'll provide paige the sword and shield! who's that boy naman? u know his parents? this made me sad...how bad are the bubus? now pa nangyari...haaayyy...wish i was there to cheer him up...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Paige the Warrior Princess...

    ReplyDelete